Barcode Systems Lanka has become the leader in important and repairing barcode scanner, barcode printer, finger print unit, security system.
Now we have a glorious place in software industry, as a designer of Time & Attendance softwares , Production Monitoring System softwares, Assets Tracking System softwares , Stock Control System softwares, Warranty Tracking System softwares, Access Control softwares, POS System softwares, Car Parking System softwares.
Time & Attendance systems
Whether you are a small business looking for staff management software, or a large enterprise in need of a complete HRIS, Software Techniques HR products are a smart choice.
Learn more about the advantages of Employee Attendance Tracking with SoftTIME, Job and Payroll Tracking and Management with TimeKron, and the complete Employee Personal Information Management System of HR, offered by Software Techniques.
Stock Control System
Computerised stock control systems run on similar principles to manual ones, but are more flexible and information is easier to retrieve. You can quickly get a stock valuation or find out how well a particular item of stock is moving.
A computerised system is a good option for businesses dealing with many different types of stock. Other useful features include:
- Stock and pricing data integrating with accounting and invoicing systems. All the systems draw on the same set of data, so you only have to input the data once.Sales Order Processing and Purchase Order Processing can be integrated in the system so that stock balances and statistics are automatically updated as orders are processed.
- Automatic stock monitoring, triggering orders when the re-order level is reached.
- Automatic batch control if you produce goods in batches.
- Identifying the cheapest and fastest suppliers.
- Bar coding systems which speed up processing and recording. The software will print and read bar codes from your computer.
The system will only be as good as the data put into it. Run a thorough stocktake before it goes 'live' to ensure accurate figures. It's a good idea to run the previous system alongside the new one for a while, giving you a back-up and enabling you to check the new system and sort out any problems.
Choose a system
There are many software systems available. Talk to others in your line of business about the software they use, or contact your trade association for advice.
Make a checklist of your requirements. For example, your needs might include:
- multiple prices for items.
- prices in different currencies.
- automatic updating, selecting groups of items to update, single-item updating.
- using more than one warehouse.
- ability to adapt to your changing needs.
- quality control and batch tracking.
- integration with other packages.
- multiple users at the same time.
Avoid choosing software that’s too complicated for your needs as it will be a waste of time and money.